No-Where Consultants is Kansas City’s littlest agency with the biggest plans. We give voice to the underdogs and vision to the early birds. As a certified B-Corp, we put our values first. Our distributed team is laid-back, innovative, supportive, and focused on delivering top-tier services. Currently, No-Where is looking for a Graphic Designer.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for translating client visions ideas into web and print ready assets. Part-time position.
Key responsibilities for our Graphic Designer:
- Build compelling and snappy graphics for social media, email campaigns, websites and print marketing following provided brand guidelines
- Be comfortable designing and developing client logos and brand kits as needed
- Utilize professional and modern tools such as Illustrator and Photoshop
- Be familiar with the latest trends in online advertising and digital strategy practices and goals
Qualifications for Graphic Designer:
- Demonstrated ability to work multiple leads in coordination with project managers and executive leadership
- 3+ years’ experience designing and delivering creative graphic design solutions for clients
- Link to an updated portfolio requested
**Remote position will be considered. Potential for flexible work schedule. **
**Ability to start in 1-2 week timeframe preferred. **
No-Where is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
Your EEO rights are protected by law.