No-Where Consultants is Kansas City’s littlest agency with the biggest plans. We give voice to the underdogs and vision to the early birds. As a certified B-Corp, we put our values first. Our distributed team is laid-back, innovative, supportive, and focused on delivering top-tier services. Currently, No-Where is looking for a Project Manager.
The Project Manager will organize, manage, and plan complex projects for the organization’s
core line of products and services in the digital marketing and technology development field.
Remote candidates will be considered. Part-time position.
Key responsibilities for Project Manager:
- Oversees a team of developers and contract team members to ensure projects are completed
on time and to specifications.
- Delegates work and assignments to team members based on expertise, work experience, and
- Leads an interdepartmental team to complete an assigned project on time, to specifications,
and with accuracy and efficiency.
- Outlines the tasks involved in the project and delegates accordingly.
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints from the internal team throughout the
- Acts as a liaison between the project and the account manager
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations,
standards, specifications, and best practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the project or product being
- Proficient with a variety of tools such as Slack, Monday.com, Google Business Suite, Microsoft
Office Products, etc.
**Remote position will be considered. Potential for flexible work schedule. **
**Ability to start in 1-2 week timeframe preferred. **
No-Where is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
Your EEO rights are protected by law.